Friday, September 7, 2012

Reem Acra Cap Sleeve Real Weddings

Because I adore the Reem Acra cap sleeve wedding dress so much, I do some research about lots of photos from various photographers and luckily found out some great real weddings when the brides wore Reem Acra cap sleeve wedding dress.

Reem Acra cap sleeve wedding gown from Angelicaglass.com:




 Reem Acra cap sleeve real wedding dress from 100layercake.com:



 Reem Acra cap sleeve real wedding dress from apartment34.com:


 Reem Acra cap sleeve real wedding dress from artoflove.com:




 Reem Acra cap sleeve real wedding dress from axioo.com






 Reem Acra cap sleeve real wedding dress from oncewed.com:



Courtesy of Angelicaglass.com,  100layercake.com,  apartment34.com,  artoflove.com, axioo.com, oncewed.com

3 comments:

  1. sleeved wedding gowns
    Its looking gorgeous and I am sure I also gifted to my prospective wife in future looking like that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this dress for my 8/2/14 wedding and love it, however my family is against it and think I should do a traditional ivory gown smh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The barbie bride was such a cute thing!

    ReplyDelete